Ownership of the site : the site is the property of the company BKEEPER SPORT in its totality, as well as all the rights relating to it. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express prior permission of BKEEPER SPORT
1. Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
The customer acknowledges having read, before placing an order, the general conditions of sale stated on this screen and expressly declares to accept them without reservation. The present general conditions of sale govern the contractual relations between BKEEPER SPORT and its customer. They shall prevail over all other conditions appearing in any other document, unless prior, express and written exemption of BKEEPER SPORT. The present general terms and conditions of sale may be modified at any time by BKEEPER SPORT without previous notice. The applicable conditions will be those in force on the site at the time of validation of the order
Automatic registration systems are considered as proof of the nature and content of the order. BKEEPER SPORT confirms the acceptance of its order to the customer at the e-mail address provided by the customer. The sale will be concluded from the validation by BKEEPER SPORT of the payment of the order or the deposit, that is to say from the date of validation of the payment for orders paid online by credit card, or from the date of receipt of the payment by transfer or check. BKEEPER SPORT reserves in any event the right to refuse or cancel any order from a customer with whom there is a dispute over payment of a previous order.
3. Prices and payement
The price is expressed in Euros and all taxes included. The price indicated on the product sheets does not include transport. The price indicated in the order confirmation is the final price, expressed all taxes included and including VAT for France and EEC countries. This price includes the price of the products, the handling, packaging and conservation costs of the products, transport, insurance and commissioning costs. .
– By credit card bearing the CB logo, allows you to pay via a bank server in a secure environment (E-transactions payment servers of Crédit Agricole). Your credit card number is therefore directed to the bank’s servers, your payment is made directly to a bank in a secure environment without going through the store’s server, a guarantee that is all the more important as your numbers are known only to our partner.
-The order will be automatically cancelled and the customer notified by e-mail in the event that the bank payment centers concerned have refused to give their agreement. BKEEPER SPORT has set up a procedure for verification and request for additional information from the customer, intended to ensure that the user of the bank card is its holder. The implementation of this procedure, which cannot be considered as a guarantee against any fraudulent use of bank card neither engaging the responsibility of BKEEPER SPORT, defers the validation of the payment until the end of the verification procedure. It may lead to the cancellation of the order.
Reserve for pro accounts :
– By bank transfer : The details of the RIB will be sent to you with the order confirmation e-mail.
– By cheque : Cheques are to be made out to BKEEPER SPORT and sent to the following address :
57 route des crêtes
81150 Sainte Croix
Payments made cannot be considered as a deposit. Any delay in payment shall automatically lead to the payment of interest on arrears corresponding to one and a half times the legal interest rate
4. Retention of title clause
By express agreement, and in accordance with the provisions of the law of 12 May 1980, the products ordered remain the property of BKEEPER SPORT until full payment of their price by the customer. In case of non-execution of its obligations by the customer, whatever the cause, BKEEPER SPORT shall be authorized to demand the immediate return of the products at the expense and risk of the customer.
5. Product availability and shipping
All deadlines announced on the BKEEPER SPORT website are in working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). Each product datasheet indicates :
– Either the presence in stock of the product concerned : the indication “in stock” corresponds to the state of the stock at BKEEPER SPORT at the time of the order.
– Either a period of availability : the period of availability corresponds to the supply time in stock at BKEEPER SPORT. This period is communicated by the supplier and/or the manufacturer of the product and varies according to the type of product.
– Either the mention “pre-order” : the products concerned are new products announced by the supplier and / or manufacturer, without known date of availability.
– Or the mention “out of stock” : the product is temporarily unavailable from our suppliers.
Orders are processed, prepared and shipped, that is to say delivered to our carrier, within 24/48 hours from :
– The reception of the product by BKEEPER SPORT, as regards the products in availability,
– The validation of the payment by the customer when it is made by credit card online or the receipt of payments made by bank transfer or check, for products in stock at the time of this validation or receipt,
– The receipt of the products by BKEEPER SPORT, when they actually become available from the supplier, in the case of pre-ordered products.
In general, orders are processed after validation of the payment when they are paid online by credit card or upon receipt by BKEEPER SPORT of the payment when the customer has chosen a payment by transfer or check. The indications “in stock” and the delays of availability are susceptible to vary between the date of the order and, according to the case, the date of validation of the payment by credit card or the date of reception of the transfer or the check. Availability times are also subject to change at the initiative of the supplier and/or the manufacturer. In such cases, the delays of availability shall be those in operation at the time of the validation of the payment by credit card or at the time of the reception of the transfer or the check. In the event of unavailability of the products at our suppliers :
– Definitive unavailability : BKEEPER SPORT engages to offer the customer replacement items or to refund the missing items, without delay and at the latest within 30 days in accordance with the provisions of article L121-20-3 of the Consumer Code..
– Temporary unavailability : BKEEPER SPORT informs the customer of the date on which the product will be available again. The customer then has the possibility to maintain his order with these new deadlines or to cancel it. In the latter case, BKEEPER SPORT undertakes to refund the missing items without delay and at the latest within 30 days in accordance with the provisions of article L121-20-3 of the Consumer Code. Shipments to French overseas departments and territories will be made subject to acceptance of the package in the hold.
To report to BKEEPER SPORT any difficulty related to the delivery, the customer has a free online order tracking system, accessible via the order details, as well as a telephone number to reach the customer advisors at 06 45 06 47 34 or 06 81 58 95 46.
For deliveries outside metropolitan France, the customer agrees to pay all taxes due on the import of products, customs duties, value added tax, and any other taxes due under the laws of the country where the order is received. BKEEPER SPORT shall not be held responsible for the failure to pay any taxes due by the client.
Whatever the place of delivery, this one is carried out in the scheduled time period with the customer by the direct handing-over of the product to the announced recipient. In the absence of any recipient, a delivery notice is left at the delivery address. The costs of new presentations are charged to the customer. The customer is obliged to check the condition of the products at the time of receipt. In the event of damage, he must accurately mention his reservations on the delivery slip, and reiterate them by registered letter with confirmation of receipt within three (3) days of delivery in accordance with the provisions of Article L.133-3 of the French Commercial Code. He must also inform BKEEPER SPORT by registered letter with confirmation of receipt of any damage due to transport within eight (8) days of receipt. No claim will be accepted in the event of non-respect of these formalities. BKEEPER SPORT shall, in any case, be released from its obligation to deliver in case of :
– Occurrence of a case of force majeure such as war, exceptional health crisis, riot, fire, strikes, accidents and the impossibility to be supplied,
– Non-performance by the customer of one of its obligations (payment of the price, accuracy of information provided by the customer such as the delivery address …).
Any return must be preceded by the prior agreement of BKEEPER SPORT and the attribution of a return number. Returns must imperatively be addressed to ::
57 route des crêtes
81150 Sainte Croix
In any event, the customer benefits from the legal guarantee of hidden defects (Art.1626 and following of the Civil Code). On the condition that the buyer proves the hidden defect, the seller must legally repair all the consequences (Art.1641 and following of the Civil Code).
8. Limitation of liability
The information given on the site, photographs, product sheets, prices … are given as an indication. BKEEPER SPORT strives to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on the site. The errors likely to have been introduced there are fortuitous and are rectified as soon as possible. The responsibility of BKEEPER SPORT can not be called into question for simple errors or omissions that could have remained despite all precautions taken in the presentation of products. It is the same for the possible modifications of the products decided by the manufacturers.
In accordance with the texts in force, BKEEPER SPORT is not responsible for the non-execution or the bad execution of the contract which would be either attributable to the consumer, or to the insurmountable and unforeseeable fact of a third party to the contract or to a case of absolute necessity.
In accordance with the provisions of articles L.121-20 and following of the Consumer Code, the customer has 7 days from the date of delivery to return the product in its original packaging for replacement or refund. The return will only be accepted if the product has not been unpacked / used. Products sold in blister packs or with a guarantee label must be returned as received. Any return must be preceded by the prior agreement of BKEEPER SPORT and the allocation of a return number. The shipping costs of the customer’s return shall be borne by the customer, the shipping costs of the return shall be borne by BKEEPER SPORT. (According to the case)
Any return must be preceded by the allocation of a number of retraction obtained at 06 45 06 47 34 and be returned to the following address :
57 route de la crêtes
81150 Sainte Croix
Otherwise, the package will be refused. Reimbursement will be made within 30 days following the date on which the customer has exercised his right of retraction (Article L121-20-1 of the Consumer Code).
10. Legal information
The personal information relating to the customer is essential for the processing and routing of orders, the establishment of bills and guarantee contracts. Failure to provide this information will result in the non-validation of the order. In accordance with the law “Informatique et Libertés”, the processing of personal information relating to customers has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
The customer has (article 34 of the law of January 6, 1978) a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of data concerning him, which he can exercise with BKEEPER SPORT. Moreover, BKEEPER SPORT shall refrain from releasing any information on its client to third parties, whether free of charge or in exchange of payment.
11. Commitment to data protection
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 98-536 of 1 July 1998, transposed into the Intellectual Property Code of Directive 96/9/CE of 11 March 1996 concerning the legal protection of databases, BKEEPER SPORT is the producer and owner of all or part of the databases making up the present website. By accessing this site, the customer recognizes that the data composing it is legally protected and, in accordance with the provisions of the above-mentioned law of July 1, 1998, refrains in particular from extracting, reusing, storing, reproducing, representing or preserving, directly or indirectly, on any type of support, by any means and in any form whatsoever, all or part, qualitatively or quantitatively substantial, of the contents of the databases appearing on the site to which he accesses.
12. Image rights
The BK SPORT company, owner of the Bkeeper trademark, reserves the right to use the image of any person wearing its branded products. The diffusion of these images has for unique objective the promotion of the BKeeper brand on the media supports belonging to the BKEEPER SPORT company.
13. Applicable law
This contract is subject to French law.
N° SIRET : 88515776800015