57 route des crêtes
81150 SAINTE CROIX
N° SIRET : 885 157 768 00015
The information available on this website is offered to you in good faith. This information is believed to be correct at the time you view it. However, BKEEPER SPORT does not guarantee the accuracy of the information published. You assume full risk for the credit you give to it.
Director of publication : Corentin Escandre
All information contained on the site is the property of BKEEPER SPORT and is subject to copyright laws. Any reproduction or representation of all or part of the site is prohibited. No licence, nor any right other than that of consulting the site and the information it contains, is granted to anyone with reference to intellectual property rights.
We will not sell or distribute information about you. You will only receive information from the company BKEEPER SPORT or its partners. Personal data may be kept for a period not exceeding the legal duration. With regard to the rules of protection of personal data (article 34 of the Law “Informatiques et Libertés” of January 6, 1978), you have the right to access, correct and delete data that concerns you. To exercise this right, you can write to us by e-mail or by post (addresses mentioned at the top of the page).
Purpose of collected data
In general, you can visit our website without having to reveal your identity and provide personal information about yourself. However, there are times when we may request some information from you. For example, to send us a message, we may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
This website works with cookies. Cookies are data stored in the memory of your computer or mobile device. These cookies are necessary to enable the activation of key functions of the site. This concerns cookies related to the maintenance of the connection to your customer account, the security of the session, the memorization of the actions carried out on the site (products added to the basket) and they allow the realization of the transaction. Other indispensable cookies allow to establish in an anonymous way, the statistics of frequentation (in order to improve the interest and the ergonomics) and to ensure, between other things, the distribution of the charge on the servers (technical cookies whose use is specific to the OVH host). You can oppose the recording of cookies by configuring your computer or mobile device according to the browser used. The help menu of your browser will allow you to know how to express or modify your preferences regarding cookies.
- This website is a realization of SolutioNet (27-Evreux/Eure). The site is hosted by OVH (59-Roubaix). To write to the webmaster : [email protected]
- L’hébergement du site est assuré par OVH (59-Roubaix)
- Pour écrire au webmaster du site : [email protected]
In accordance with European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016.
(referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or GDPR)
This charter for the protection of personal data (below : the “Charter”) describes the commitment of the site Bkeeper-sport.com – SOCIETE BKEEPER SPORT – RCS 885 157 768 ALBI – 57 route des crêtes 81150 Sainte Croix – SIRET 885 157 768 00015 – N° VAT FR. edited by Mr. BELLIARD Kévin as responsible for processing with respect to privacy and the protection of personal data of its users. This Charter was written to allow you to learn about the practices and conditions under which Bkeeper-sport.com collects, uses and keeps your personal data (below : the “Data”). You will find a description of the various Data that we may collect and process or that you may transmit to us when you access and/or use the site https://Bkeeper-sport.com (the “Site”) on which our products are sold. The term “Site” refers only to the site https://Bkeeper-sport.com.
Vous y trouverez la description des différentes Données que nous pouvons collecter et traiter ou que vous pouvez nous transmettre lorsque vous accédez et/ou utilisez le site https://Bkeeper-sport.com (le “Site”) sur lequel sont vendus nos produits. Le terme “Site” désigne seulement le site https://Bkeeper-sport.com.
Considering the constant evolution of the laws and regulations in terms of technology and personal data protection, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by e-mail.
If any of the clauses of the present Charter should be declared null and void or contrary to regulations, it will be considered unwritten but will not lead to the nullity of the other clauses of the present Charter.
This Charter applies to the data collected :
- Through simple navigation on the site
- Via emails exchanged between you and Bkeeper-sport.com or any other email tool
- When you create a user account on the site
- When you place an order on the site
- When you subscribe to the Site’s Newsletter (the “Newsletter”)
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through sites managed by them, including via applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Site. We thank you for reading carefully the Charter concerning the processing of your Data and we inform you that browsing our Site necessarily implies acceptance of this Charter. If you do not agree to it, you are invited to leave our Site. It is up to you to control if the Data communicated to Bkeeper-sport.com are in conformity. If necessary, you have the possibility of correcting them and of updating them since your space “My account”.
1. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED BY BKEEPER-SPORT.COM ?
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with Bkeeper-sport.com (creation of a user account, newsletter registration, contact form information), as well as any telephone exchanges, we may collect the following Data :
- Your email address will necessarily be asked you if you wish to create a user account, communicate with us via the contact forms and/or receive our Newsletter.
- You may be asked to provide Identity Information such as your full name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone numbers.
- Browsing Data: Data relating to the way you use the Site, including: IP address, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed.
- Data about your visits to the Site, including traffic data, log files and other data or communication resources that you use when accessing the Site.
- Data relating to orders: your postal address is necessary for the establishment of the invoices as well as your bank details, Paypal, or other financial partner will have to be informed to proceed to the payment of your order.
- Social network utilization Data when you use the social network features
2. HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED ?
3. WHY ARE YOUR DONATIONS COLLECTED ?
If you are a simple user, we collect your Data for :
- You send our Newsletter and/or personalized commercial offers if you have consented to do so.
- Manage orders and execute the contract.
- Ensure the security and traceability of site purchases
- Send you information about your account (including purchase invoices, order history).
- Manage your requests sent via the contact page.
- Allow you to leave a review of the products and/or the Site.
- Inform you of changes concerning the Site or our product and service offering.
- To respect our rights and obligations stipulated in the contracts concluded with the users and for any other legal purpose.
- To secure your browsing and improve your user experience, in particular by recognizing the user name and password you have already provided so that you do not have to enter them on each page of the Site where they are required. The non-acceptance of the user name and password will prevent any order on the Site (Identification impossible).
- Analyze traffic and data on the Site to measure the number of users of the Site, to make it easier to use and to ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requestss.
If you refuse to fill out the form(s) on the Site correctly, you may block access to certain pages, particularly those concerning the ordering of products or services..
4. WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA ?
Your data is processed by the staff and collaborators of Bkeeper-sport.com in charge of :
- The management of the site (Orders and expeditions),
- Support management, to answer all your questions,
- Billing management,
In addition, in the context of our activity, and for processing purposes, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties :
- Bank CAISSE EPARGNE
- YMLP, Mailchimp and Sendinblue emailing service
- The carriers (La Poste, Colissimo, UPS, Mondial Relay, etc.)
- Accounting department
- Tax Services
- Google Analytics
Each of its actors respects a commitment of confidentiality regarding the use and processing of personal data.
For the management of the payment and in order to facilitate the experience of its users, Bkeeper-sport.com offers the following means of payment to make purchases on the Site :
- Online payment by credit card (Credit card, Visa, Eurocard / Mastercard) managed by CAISSE EPARGNE,
- Online payment by Paypal,
- Payment by bank transfer (for professionals),
- Payment by check (for professionals),
Bkeeper-sport.com has no access to your identifiers and credit card numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, guaranteeing both the identity of the payment organization and the confidentiality of data.
For the sending of our Newsletters, our e-mailing campaigns are managed through the services of the companies YMLP, Mailchimp, SENDINGBLUE, etc.
- YMLP company YMLP, Blegique, B-8970 Poperinge Leperstraat 97-99 VAT BE 0872284673
- Sendinblue, SAS registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under no. 498 019 298 and whose registered office is located at 55 rue d’Amsterdam, 78008 Paris, France. Mailchimp, based in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
All of the above-mentioned subcontractors, service providers, Partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of Data and to process them only for the purposes for which we transmit them.
Your Data may be transferred to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the property of Bkeeper-sport.com due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other process in which the Data of users of Bkeeper-sport.com is included in the transferred properties.
Finally, we may also disclose your Data :
- To comply with any mandate required by applicable laws, including governmental and regulatory requests si we believe that disclosure is necessary or required to protect the rights, property or safety of Bkeeper-sport.com, its customers or other stakeholders.
This potential disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protecting against fraud and counterfeiting.
The site may contain links to various social networking sites and platforms operated on third party servers by persons or organizations over which Bkeeper-sport.com has no control. As a result, we can in no way be held responsible for how your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to read the applicable charter in terms of protection of personal data of each third party website to which you access via the Site in order to evaluate how your Data will be used.
5. HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA KEPT ?
BKeeper-sport.com keeps your Data only for the time necessary for the reasons stated in Article 3. The length of time we keep your Data will vary depending on the Data, as the nature and purpose of the collection may vary. Also, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period. When you subscribe to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact Bkeeper-sport.com through the contact form or you contact us by phone, your data may be stored :
- Up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or an order placed on the Site,
- Up to ten (10) years (legal period) from the last order placed on the Site, if this information concerns this order,
- In all other cases, the retention period of the Data exchanged shall not exceed one (1) year.
With respect to your user account, all of your billing information is retained for ten (10) years from the date of purchase, even if you have requested deactivation of your user account :
If you make a request to delete Personal Data, your user account on the Site will be deactivated and made anonymous and then completely deleted after the above-mentioned periods from the day you made the request. Finally, Data collected by means of cookies or tracers will be kept for up to six (6) months for cookies or tracers measuring the audience, and up to thirteen (13) months for others. Beyond the above-mentioned retention periods, your Data will be made anonymous to be kept for exclusively statistical purposes..
6. HOW IS YOUR DATA PROTECTED ?
Your data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall and antivirus software. We have put in place technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Data against accidental loss and against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. However, given the inherent characteristics of the Internet, it is impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of the exchange of information on this network. We make every effort to protect your Data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted to the site. You agree that you transmit your data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for failure to respect the confidentiality parameters or security measures in place on the site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep the password that allows you to access your user account secret. Do not disclose it to third parties under any circumstances. Also, be vigilant when disclosing information in the public sections of the site, which can be consulted by any user of the site.